Thursday, June 17, 2010

Mimosa for FS106

Good morning everyone......hey, the weekend is almost here! The sun is finally peeking out....enough reason to celebrate!!!!! I made this card for Friday Sketchers #105 following the sketch by the very talented Bea (Megastamper). Sorry.....I have not yet learned how to link to her wonderful blog!
This is a very simple card. Notice the lovely ribbon with the butterflies??? That was a gift from Diana! The image, of course, is the sweet Mimosa from BILDMALARNA. Papers are from Laura Ashley and I used MS pearls for the corners.
Thanks for visiting. Hugs!

3 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card! I love your choice of color, and the wonderful stamp. Very nice work.
    Danielle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is gorgeous sweetie i so love these mimosa images coloured to perfection big hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Christina, this is gorgeous. I love the papers and that sweet image. As usual, great job coloring. I love everything about this card

    ReplyDelete