Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Hot Pink Hanglar Challenge



Hello everyone and a very happy Tuesday! Well, the three card making divas, Claudia, Carole and Jacque, are having another Hanglar challenge and this time we are to use hot pink. I think my card is HOT enough, but after I finished it and I took a closer look, I thought "hmmmmmm...should have used a more summery image! Darn....too late! I didn't feel like starting over.
The flowers and tiny ribbon are from a monthly kit I get from Crafty Feeling. If memory serves me right, I think the papers are Girls Paperie. I used a MS heart punch and a gold corner from Kort & Godt.
Thanks so much for visiting. Hugs, Christina

6 comments:

  1. Pretty in Pink....Christina, what a cute card. There is a lot of pink but it is not to "sugary". I really like it and that flower DP is gorgeous. Super schoen....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Christina, I unconditionnally a pink girl! so your card makes me very happy. Very pretty card, paper is gorgeous. your little image is sooo sweet! perfectly colored, love the glitter! and the gorgeous corner.
    Hugs
    Danielle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhhh... du hast eine Karte gemacht?
    Crissy.. wie absolut suess ist die geworden!!!
    dank dir
    bussi

    ReplyDelete
  4. hallo liebe Crissy,
    dein kaertchen ist soooo suess geworden

    die Farben sind so schoen mit dem kleinen hanglar maedchen
    dank dir recht herzlich
    bussi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Christina, love the card! I now have a few of the Hanglar stamps and images, just need to find time to create. I wish that they were more easily available.

    Hugs,

    Deb H.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Crissy!
    I will let you know as soon as my papers are up for sale:) I will post it on my blog!
    Have a nice weekend!
    Hugs from Kristine:)

    ReplyDelete