Wednesday, September 8, 2010

A Special Christmas Delivery



Good morning and a very happy day to all! I received this adorable Whiff of Joy stamp featuring this cute Betty Mouse from a wonderful friend.....so grateful for this adorable stamp! Thank you so much. Naturally, I had to ink her up right away since I need to make Christmas cards. I used the wonderful papers designed by the incredibly talented Christine Biseth Moldenhauer. It is actually her fall line, but it works well for Christmas too. These papers, along with her Christmas line, should be available soon at Inkido.
I colored this cute mouse with copics and the ruffle (the idea with the ruffle around an image was the brainchild of my amazingly talented friend Jacque) is from Webster's Pages and I used MS pearls.
Thank you so much for visiting my humble blog. Hugs!

5 comments:

  1. Hello Christina, what a sweet little image that you wonderfully brought to life. Such a nice detail to add that ruffle around the background circle, and I also love the dark lace around the red layer. The color of those papers is so rich and their design really really nice. Very nicely put together my friend,
    I love it.
    Hugs.
    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  2. The card is amazing,such a cute image ,the coloring is perfect and DP very nice.Everyone must be very glad to hold this card in his hands.
    Kind regards Gudrun

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a little cutie and those papers are perfect and so unexpected.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Betty's smile, it's adorable. I also love the punched border and the ruffled border around the circle. Very cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosh, Christina...what a lovely card...Those papers are so delightful and you have colored this darling image so beautifully. Your work is phenomenally gorgeous and this one brings an additional cuteness and happiness. Gorgeous job, sweetie...Hugs...Jacque

    ReplyDelete