Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Another Book Card


Good Morning everyone! Well, this book card turned out to be a comedy of errors! I don't know why I always feel the need to rush, which usually leads to mistakes....right??? Well, I finished all the panels except I did not tape the image onto the panel. I taped all the panels onto the card and when I wanted to tape the front panel, I realized my mistake. I erroneously taped what was supposed to be the back panel to the front of the card. LOL!!!! I had no choice at this point but to tape the back panel on the front and try to save this card. Well, thank goodness I did not tape the images on the panels yet!!!! I then tried to embellish the new front to make it more presentable.
Here is the inside of the book card:

Here is the back of the card, wich was supposed to be the front. There was a bare spot for London Tilda, so I had to find another image for that spot and I thought with the Eiffel Tower background, Rose Scent Tilda would fit perfectly.
You think I can salvage this card??? I made it for a friend who will be traveling to Europe. Thanks for visiting my blog. Love you guys!

12 comments:

  1. hahahahah! OooH Sweet Christina you had me in fits of giggles reading your first paragraph! I can just imagine you saying something like, "OMG! What is going ON here?!!!!" LOL! Well, it turned out to be absolutely GOR-GEOUS beyond words and there is no "mistakes" to see! It looks PERFECT as always .. decorated with the PERFECT Tilda since your friend will be traveling to Europe! :) You've decorated the inside so STUNNINGLY .. I Love It!!!!!!!!! And your friend will LOVE it too!!!

    Wishing you a most WONDERFUL day!

    Much Love,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Christina, I also had a good laugh, this is the kind of thing I always do... thank god for "unglue" !!! I put the blame on dyslexia... Sweetie, you salvage you card pretty elegantly. I love all the images you used, and noticed once again, this cute little angel. I think your friend will love, nice clin d'oeil to Paris, and I love the vintage style too. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so funny, I have done this too but now you have 2 gorgeous fronts!! The theme and colors are so beautiful and I love how lavish it is. Gorgeous all around!
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a stunning card my friend! Love the coloring!! Really vintage!
    Hugs Kristel

    ReplyDelete
  5. No mistake here Christina!!! if you didn't say anything no one would know. All beautiful all the way around inside and out. Yep that covers it all! Hey I 've also done that too! You've created another beauty!
    Hugs, Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW Christina!!!! I wouldn't have known if you didn't say anything. I've done this before, lol!!!! Awesome book card! Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can´t se any errors :)
    Just beautiful, love your colors and style.
    Hugs Sissel

    ReplyDelete
  8. So beautiful and so refined dear Christina...heart is wonderful...a big hug Ada

    ReplyDelete
  9. Had you not spilled the beans about your error, Christina, I wouldn't have even noticed it . . . it's beautiful just the way it is and I'm sure your travelling friend will be tickled pink with it. Elegant, striking and gorgeous !!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Of course you can!!!!
    It's beautiful.. I can't see anything wrong with it.
    Cute images and they fit well on the places a.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am laughing - I am really laughing because what you considered a boo boo to me is outstanding work. When I first saw the front I thought spectacular - one of your best. And what is even better is the surprise someone will receive when they see the back! The inside is gorgeous as well - you are just too dag gone talented Christina!
    sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is just gorgeous, What a lovely keepsake, beautifully done Christina
    Hugs julie P

    ReplyDelete