Monday, March 29, 2010

Bunny Love


Happy Monday everyone....hope you all had a wonderful weekend! I made this card for MMSC 46 using the adorable Tilda from the new Easter collection. The papers are Magnolia and the basket with eggs is from Alota. Of course, the beautiful pearl swirl is from Prima and the punch is a Martha Stewart punch I received as a gift from my dear friend Claudia. Thank you so much!
Tilda is colored with copics and I used glitter on the eggs.
Thank you so much for looking.

3 comments:

  1. She is so adorable and those pearl swirls, wow!!!!! Love all the blue paper. I seem to have a hard time finding the deep blue paper. You have to email me and tell me where you are buying it. Uuuuhhhh, and those glittered eggs. Beautiful card, Christina...

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guess I was too late with my instructions..lol...Christina, she is absolutely darling!!!! Those papers are exquisitely beautiful and of course your coloring is sheer perfection!!!! Such a darling card!!! Hugs..Jacque

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how adorable! I am so in love with this Little Bunny Tilda and you've colored her beautifully! The pearls are such an elegant touch and I really love the pink and blue gingham ribbon. You really do beautiful work, Christina!!
    hugs!
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete