Friday, May 27, 2011

Inventory Challenge #33



Good morning everyone and a very happy Friday to all! Gosh, I can't believe I haven't posted since last Friday....it's been an incredibly hectic week.
Danielle and I welcome you to our Inventory Challenge. The theme this week is "Pile It On...layers, layers, layers". Since my crafting time this week was so limited, I decided on a vintage card. I used papers from the BoBunny Gabrielle collection. The flower and gorgeous corner were gifts from my sweet friend, Jacque and the beautiful butterfly was a gift from my dear friend Claudia. Thank you so much for those lovely and thoughtful gifts.
I used an MS corner/border punch and the ribbon/lace is from my stash.
I would like to invite you to visit my dear friends and teammates, DANIELLE, RENE and CATHYLYNN and see the gorgeous creations they came up with.

The theme for next week will be: Color/Combo:white and one other color

Thank you so very much for visiting my humble blog and I always appreciate your comments. Hugs!

12 comments:

  1. Hello Crissy, yesss it's been an hectic week. Your creation is maginificient. I love this vintage style that suits you like a glove. You have a way of putting elements together that is so very unique. Love the gorgeous colors, rich shadeof brown and the freshness of turquoise. A charming picture, that brings us in long ago times where elegance and beauty where trademarks. The lace brings a delicate touche around the border, very appropriate.
    Love it all! MAGNIFIQUE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Christina! I am sooooo loving these vintage images!! This is gorgeous!!! All your beautiful detailing with those yummilicious embellishments are stunning! I love everything about this card! Amazing!! Hope you have a great weekend!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG Christina you have mastered the vintage style!! What an exquisite card you have produced! I absolutely love the colors, lace, gauze and your image is Darling!! And..... all of your details and colors! I can sit here an admire this one for hours. Great work!! Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful vintage card,and the lace great.
    Have a nice weekend,Hugs Agnesxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. CHristina,
    I've been away so long and I have missed a lot of master pieces. Love your card and I love the vintage feel of it. Glad to see you're still crafting away!
    Have a fantastic Memorial Day.
    Hugs,
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  6. OOooooooooo wow this is absolutely GORGUSS!! I just love the softness of this and that image is so very pretty!! Love that border, the doily and butterfly as well as your layout. FABULOUS card! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh - here you go again! I love the combination of light and dark and then you threw in that gorgeous color. You have such a talent for moving one's eye around the design and "ain't" that lace gorgeous. That corner embellishment is gorgeous too - I wonder if it came from WOC. Is this your idea of a "simple" card Christina!?! Now I am chomping at the bit to get back to you guys -- everyone is showing up tomorrow so I will be busy. Beautiful card Christina -- oh so romantic!
    XO
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh how elegant. I love the turqoise and brown color combo. It totaly showcases the vintage image. Love the doily, the lace, everything...
    Very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow and Woww this is amazing!!!! Love the vintage and the way you designed the card!!!! I love it!!!!! Excellent job!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooooh Christina! This is gorgeous! YOu do vintage so very well! I love this turquoise/brown combo! And this image is so beautiful!

    Love,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a beautiful vintage card, Christina! I love vintage & you've really done it justice (if that makes sense....lol). It's always a joy to visit your sweet blog. Thanks a bunch for visiting my humble abode & leaving such wonderful comments.
    Huggies ~
    Sharron♥

    ReplyDelete