Monday, May 31, 2010

The Bride Wore RED


Good morning to all my friends! My daughter will be getting married next weekend and my mother commissioned me to make a card for her. Soooooo......I decided to make a card with a bride in RED because that is the dress my daughter has chosen for herself. She never was a traditionalist!!!
The bridal pair is by Pysselpassion. I used the MS double loop punch and the flowers are from Michael's and Prima. I used a white souffle pen on the flowers and the image was colored with copics.
Thanks for visiting! Wishing you a wonderful holiday with your family.

5 comments:

  1. OMG... liebe Crissy.. ist die Karte sensationel!
    ich habe das neue motiv von P. noch gar nicht entdeckt.. ich weiss deine Tochter wird diese karte total lieben!
    Toller border punch :-) mensch .. jetzt muss ich den auch haben hahahaha

    happy Memorial day meine liebste Crissy
    bussi i love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a nice card! I love the color red, and find the idea very orignal & unique! I welcome being a non-traditionalist. Your coloring is beautiful and the stamp is sooooooo darling. The flowers are gorgeous! The whole card is perfect! Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh WOW!!!! Das ist mir wirklich als allererstes in den Sinn gekommen als ich die Karte gesehen habe! Was für eine unglaubliche Karte.. tolles Motiv und dann noch die wunderschönen Blumen dazu *schmacht*.. so elegant.. einfach PERFEKT!!!!
    LG Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  4. This image is so cool and lovely card you did with it :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  5. Christina, die Karte ist ehrlich toll geworden. Sogar das rote Kleid mit Copics ist perfekt gemalt. Mir gefaellt der MS punch, so airy und doch so elegant. Die wunderschoenen Blumen passen toll dazu...

    Fuelle Dich gedrueckt von mir

    ReplyDelete