Saturday, May 22, 2010

Mimosa with her chicks

Good Morning everyone.......wishing you all a wonderful weekend. I work EVERY weekend. I always have Wednesday and Thursday nights off. That's my weekend! I hope you have time to craft this weekend and I'm always looking forward to seeing your wonderful creations.
I made this card for Friday Sketchers #103 from a sketch provided by the lovely and incredibly talented Jeanette.
The sweet image is Bildmalerna and she is colored with copics. I used scraps of designer papers I had collecting in a box. The pearls are from Michael's and the flowers are from Prima.
Thanks so much for visiting. Hugs, Christina

5 comments:

  1. Christina, this is such a cute image. Mimosa characters have such sweet faces. I love the card and you did an excellent job coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww... what a cutie! I think I've never seen these 'Mimosa's before but they are adorable :)
    Beautiful card!
    {hugs} Sylvia
    (Ich dachte ich hätte es schon getan aber wohl doch vergessen.. werde mich jetzt mal schleunigst als "Follower" eintragen damit ich nichts mehr von Dir verpasse :) )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card. I've never seen this stamp before but it so sweet. Beautiful coloring and great layout.
    Hugs,
    Shell

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love these sweet images. I have a few sitting on my dest just waiting to be inked up.
    You did a beautiful job with this card. Your coloring skills are wonderful!
    ~Pam L.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty Christina! I think I am going to have to get a couple of these sweet stamps after seeing your gorgeous cards! Love, love the soft coloring!
    Thank you so much for joining us this week at Friday Sketchers! Hugs Jeanette :)

    ReplyDelete