Sunday, May 2, 2010

Fairy Dust Tilda

Good morning and I hope you are all having a relaxing, but creative, weekend. I made this card yesterday but wasn't sure if it was post worthy, but my daughter liked it.......sooooo....here it is! I made this card for Friday Sketchers using a sketch by the extraordinarily talented Claudia. I used Magnolia papers, MS pearls and I stamped and colored the blossom twice, cut it out and used dimensionals. The gorgeous butterflies were a gift from my lovely friend. Thanks Sweetie!!!
Yesterday, I attended a funeral for a family member. My niece's father in law died unexpectedly and I'd like to take this opportunity to tell her husband what an outstanding and touching eulogy he delivered. Outstanding job Grant.....your father would have been proud!!!
Thanks for visiting and I hope you will have a wonderful day. Hugs, Christina

7 comments:

  1. beautiful done
    love how you did'it

    karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card.
    Love all details.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh such a darling card....that image is too cute, Christina!!! and all of the details you have added are just so special!!! Your coloring is absolutely delightful, sweetie!!! Just love it...Hugs...Jacque

    ReplyDelete
  4. What do you mean "not post worthy" -- it is one of the most wonderful cards I have ever seen! I absolutely love this card -- wonderful - gorgeous!!!!!!!!!! Sandy D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it, Love it. Love the soft colored paper and the images are just so sweet. Adding the little butterfly fairie adds so much and the popped up flower and the gorgeous butterfly....Stunning.... Christina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh gosh, sweetie. Don't know why you would think this wasn't post worthy! I am sooo loving all the new Tilda stamps! And this one is just too precious! Fab card!
    hugs!
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a cute little one! Love this card

    ReplyDelete