Sunday, May 30, 2010

A Hanglar Hello


Good afternoon everyone ......hope you are having a wonderful holiday weekend. I've been viewing some wonderful cards with the new Magnolia wedding collection. Can't wait to see the whole collection. The images I have seen thus far are all stunning.
I made this card for Friday Sketchers #104 using a sketch provided by the lovely and very talented Tanja. What a wonderful sketch to work with!
I used my new BG Cappella papers with this lovely hanglar girl. I propped her up on my Nesties background with flowers I received as a gift. The ribbon is from Raspberry Ribbons. Pearls are from Michael's. The image, of course, is colored with copics.
Thanks for visiting and wishing all my US friends a happy Memorial Day. Please take time to reflect on the sacrifices made for our freedom. Many hugs, Christina

9 comments:

  1. Wow Christina, you succeeded very well with this sketch, but I like the colours and the papers so much. Very very nice card|

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Hanglar image! I love the pearls and the DP are so elegant!
    Hugs to you,
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very stunning card, Christina. I loooove the paper, gorgeous colors. Miss Hanglar looks lovely. Again, I love the soft colors you are using to color all your images.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi christina

    this card is beautiful
    beautiful paper you have used

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh WOW!! What stunning colours!! Beautifully coloured image. love all of the fine details..
    BEE U TIFUL.....
    hugs, Janiel

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow Christina, this is awesome!The layout is perfect!Love how you combined the DP!
    Hugs,
    Silvie from France

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card with another wonderful Hanglar image. Beautiful coloring and layout as usual :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful card my dear! Just my colours ;)

    Thanks for joining the Friday Sketchers!

    Hugs Tanja

    ReplyDelete
  9. Every card you make is just gorgeous! I would be here all day if I left a comment on every card I love!LOL! You are so talented.
    thanks for sharing.
    Hugs,
    Pam

    ReplyDelete