Friday, May 14, 2010

Hey, Cutie!

Good Morning and a very happy end of the week! It's going to be a beautiful weekend in Wisconsin. This past week has been quite cold.
I made this card for Cute Card Thursday which simply required a card for someone special.
How special is this cute Bildmalerna image "Mimosa with Roses"? The papers are from Crafty Secrets and the pretty lace and flower is from my sweet friend Jacque. Thanks Sweetie!
I used MS punches and pearls from Michael's. The image is colored with copics.
I hope you have a wonderful weekend and able to set aside a little time to be creative.
Thanks so much for visiting and leaving a comment. Hugs, Christina

6 comments:

  1. Oh Christina, another lovely card. Everything goes together so well and the lace looks like your own lacy window treatment. Love it!!! Everything says SWEETNESS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card Christina! Thank you for the lovely comments on my Blogs :) I appreciate them so much! Hugz xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Christina, this is so beautiful! I love all the fabulous layers and textures! That image is beyond cute and your coloring is gorgeous! Fabulous card!
    hugs!
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card! I really love all the details you have going on, like the rose, lace and pearls. That DP fits so perfectly with this image too :) TFS!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really really sweet, lovely card.
    hugs Sonia xx

    ReplyDelete