Saturday, May 15, 2010

Going to Town

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood......it is so uplifting when everything is green again and the sun is shining with the promise of a warm, sunny day.
OMG, by now I'm certain that you have all seen a glimpse of the new Magnolia wedding couple. It is definitely a "must have"!!!!! Sigh!
I made this card for Friday Sketchers#102 with a sketch provided by the lovely and talented Tanja. Absolutely love this sketch! I used BG Porcelain papers. You can also see that I used two MS punches and the lovely pink ribbon and flower were a gift from sweet Jacque. Thanks hun! The image, of course, is Hanglar. Doesn't she look like she is ready to go to town, perhaps for tea and blueberry scones (my favorite)??? This cute image is colored with copics.
Wishing you a wonderful weekend and thanks so much for visiting. Hugs!

8 comments:

  1. Hello Christina!
    Great to here that you are having a wonderful day. Here the rain is pouring down and I think the autumn returned AGAIN, hate this weather!!

    You have made such a pretty card. Love the cute stamp that you have coloured perfect. Such a pretty detail with the flower.

    Hope you have a lovely day.
    Big hug to you from me♥//Gunilla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christina...she is about the cutest thing I have ever seen!!!! Gosh, she is ready for whatever with her little pocketbook...lol...your coloring of her is beautiful and all of the details are just gorgeous...so well planned...thanks for joining us at FS!! Big hugs for you...Jacque

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christina, I was the first one to leave a comment yesterday morning. I don't know what happened. It disappeared.

    Boy, is she a cutie. I love the soft colors you used on her and that gorgeous flower. Everything works together so well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Christina, this is too cute for words!!!
    Love, love, love it!!! You are so talented!
    I'm so glad I found your blog!
    Gorgeous papers and details, totally stunning!
    I could look at it for ages.
    The card in your post below is FANTASTIC too!

    Thank you so much for your sweet comment at my blog, it really made my day! ;o)
    Sending yout lots of hugs,
    Hanna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Christina,
    I so LOVE your card! Beautifully colored! I also like the soft pink lace and how you combined the DP! And I agree, she denifitely looks like she's ready to go to the town :-)
    And thank you so so much for the lovely comment you left on my blog, I really appreciate it!
    Warmly,
    Silvie from France

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hallo liebe Crissy.
    was fuer ein super suesses kaertchen!!!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. just adorable Christina! I see you bought some of the hÄnglar stamps! they are so delightful!
    Pam Going Postal

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful card! Love the colours!

    Thanks for joining the Friday Sketchers and good luck!

    Hugs Tanja

    ReplyDelete